Are You Searching For Amazon Quiz Answer For 11 Aug to Win Samsung Galaxy S10 .
So It’s The Best Place Or Right Wapsite Where You Can Get Your Answer on Daily Basis .
Amazon is website Who Run Daily Quiz Section Where You Can Participate and can win lot More .
Different Day Different Products .
So Here is The Today Wining Deal
Question 1 :-
* What Does FM Radio Stand For ?
Answer :- Frequency Modulation
Question 2 :-
* What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Answer :- A ( The Golden Quadrilateral
Question 3 :-
* Emojis have become an integral part of digital communication. Which day is recognised as the ‘Global celebration of Emojis’ day, world wide?
Answer :- 17th July
Question 4 :-
* Which Indian athlete recently won a gold medal in the 200 m sprint category in the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic?
Answer :- Hima Das
Question 5 :-
* How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU) ?
Answer :- 150 Million Kilometres
After Filling The All Right answer then you will be able to see like sucess banner
Amazon Will Announce Winner list in 30 Sept .
How To Proceed To Amazon Quiz Contest in Amazon App ?
Step 1 :- Login Your Amazon App
Search There Amazon Quiz Contest Today
Step : 2
Click On Play Now
In The 4 Th step You Have Answer each answer to be correct .
You Have To Come Daily to our site & Check Regular Basis & Learn the answer
After that go for quiz section so that probability for winning will be more .
Thanks for visiting our website daily .
All the best from Me .